When I was a kid, pancakes were my go-to breakfast choice. Having experimented with several pancake recipes over the years, we found that Kris’ Fluffy Pancakes are among the very best. Tall and fluffy, these pancakes are just right. Topped with fresh fruits or whipped cream, they are just about impossible to resist!
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray.
- Step 1 Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to sour
- Step 2 Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 3 Whisk egg and butter into soured milk.
- Step 4 Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Step 5 Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Step 6 Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Step 7 Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side